Monday, December 17, 2007

Damn you, meme!

I have been caught up in the Train Wreck Love Life and Emilly dear has brought this plague to me.

The rules in which this plague has been brought upon:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts about themselves
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog and post these rules
3. At the end of the blog you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.


1. I've DJed professionally in night clubs. I love music but hate talk, so clubs are my preferred venue, where I can talk in music. Music is my soul.

2. I can seldom list a "favorite" anything. There might be a favorite at the moment or something might be among my favorites, but few items can conclusively top any of my lists. And if something does, it usually takes a brief mention of another item to knock it right back off.

3. My favorite movie is The Three Musketeers. Oh, and The Four Musketeers. To be clear, I mean the ones from the 70s. And yes, I count them as one movie, since that's how they were shot. Caused a big ruckus at the time in terms of how the actors, etc, were being compensated.

4. I was a varsity fencer. And a varsity archer. Quelle surprise?

5. I was drawn into Second Life to script. And while I've touched on it here and there for minor things (the sithen fading boulder, for instance), it's something I haven't really gotten involved in at all.

6. I'm not a MacHead; I'm an Apple head. (Take note some of you: the computer is a Macintosh; the company is Apple. Oh, and the apple is a McIntosh. And the coat is a Mackintosh. There will be a quiz.)

7. I know the difference between "your" and "you're"; "there", "they're", and "their"; "its" and "it's"; and many others. You should, too. (And "too", "two", and "to", too!)

8. I have twins in RL and SL—and they're not the same. Both, however, are in SL. Neither is familial.

9. I can't count.

As for tagging others, consider me starting the vaccination.

No comments: